We are women's health specialists who offer a comprehensive array of services including expert surgery using the latest daVinci Robotic techniques, to holistic midwifery care. Collectively, our Clinic has delivered more than 16,000 babies.
Our In-Office Gynecological Services Include
- Annual breast exams
- Annual pelvic and pap exams
- LEEPs and Colposcopies – effective treatment for abnormal pap smear results
- Gynecological surgery: hysterectomy (full and partial), tubal ligation, exploratory surgeries to diagnose problems
- Essure – a sterilization procedure that is an alternative to the tubal ligation and can usually be performed in the office. You can learn more at the www.essure.com.
- Novasure – uterine ablation helpful in controlling heavy periods and can also be done in the office. You can learn more at the www.novasure.com.
- Mirena and Paragard IUDs – five and ten year contraception alternatives
- Nexplanon – the latest transdermal three-year contraception
- Gardasail – the three-injection series that helps eliminate certain types of cervical cancer
- Pessaries – effective treatment for some issues in bladder control
We also can treat several types of gynecological problems, including problems with menstruation, menopausal issues, hormonal problems, and pelvic pain.
Our In-Office Obstetric & Midwifery Services Include
- Prenatal visits, including several types of tests helpful in maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Group Prenatal Care Options
- Vaginal & Cesarean Section Delivery at Providence Portland and Adventist Portland Medical Centers
- Circumcisions for your baby boy – both the traditional method and the Plastibel alternative
- Post partum care
We can also provide a volunteer dula at every birth if so desired by the laboring family.